Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Zechariah 2 5 Meaning

As safe and great as the presence of God can make it Zechariah 25. Sep 20 2020 - Zechariah 2 5 Meaning.


Pin On Bible Habakkuk

And I myself will be a wall of fire around it declares the LORD and I will be its glory within.

Zechariah 2 5 meaning. New International Version Update. Father thank you because from today I will live like. 21 Then I lifted up my eyes and looked See full note at 18. For I saith the LORD will be unto her a wall of fire round about and will be the glory in the midst of her. For I saith the Lord will be unto her a wall of fire round about and will be the glory in the midst of her. In the Masoretic Hebrew text this verse is 25 because the second vision the four horns starts chapter two.

So that it was a very large one a volume of a very uncommon size especially it may so seem to us. But in the end times the Lord is going to be a wall of fire that protects Israel from her. And he said to me What do you see So I answered I see a flying scroll. 1-5 The man with the measuring line and the protection promised. To better understand the phrase in its biblical context we must turn to the book of Zechariah for some background. Then I turned and raised my eyes and saw there a flying scroll.

So I said Where are you going. For I saith the Lord will be unto her a wall of fire round about. For I saith the LORD will be unto her a wall of fire round about and will be the glory in the midst of her. 1810 compared to 11112. The vision of the flying scroll. The wall of fire symbolically refers to Gods protection and presence.

God will be to thee a wall and a fortress Isaiah 261 again he will be to thee a stronghold. But in other nations they have very long rolls or volumes even longer than this. Now in old time the Lord was a pillar of fire that guided Israel from the wilderness to the promised land. Zechariah 25 For I saith the LORD will be unto her a wall of fire round about and will be the glory in the midst of her A wall of fire round about. The simple meaning is that Gods eventual city as realized in the Church of Jesus Christ shall not be a fortified citadel but a worldwide fellowship that no walls could limit or contain. For God alone would be sufficient for walls for towers for fortresses according to what is said by other Prophets.

So cities and nations often do need protection from enemies by means of a wall. Zechariah 25 Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament Whilst the second vision sets forth the destruction of the powers that were hostile to Israel the third Zechariah 21-5 with the prophetic explanation Zechariah 26-13 shows the development of the people and kingdom of God till the time of its final glory. A man This apparently refers to an angelic being cf. Zechariah 25 Context Crossref Comm Hebrew Verse Click for Chapter New International Version And I myself will be a wall of fire around it declares the LORD and I will be its glory within New Living Translation Then I myself will be a. To get what Zechariah 25 means based on its source text scroll down or follow these links for the original scriptural meaning biblical context and relative popularity. Read Zechariah 21-5 The Son of David even the Man Christ Jesus whom the prophet sees with a measuring line in his hand is the Master-Builder of his church.

Zechariah 2 5 Meaning. 1 It shall be safe for God himself will be a wall of fire round about it. Then you will know that the LORD of Heavens Armies has sent me. In Zechariah 25 God sends a message to the Israelites through the prophet Zechariah saying I myself will be a wall of fire around Jerusalem. And thats why God declares in verse 5 that he himself will be that wall for his city Jerusalem. 2 I asked Where are you going He answered me To measure Jerusalem to find out how wide and how long it is.

After glory And God the Father is going to send God the Son after glory This seems to be speaking of the purpose of the Father sending the Son. 5 And I myself will. For our God is a consuming fire Hebrews 1229. Zechariah 25 He confirms in this verse what I have just mentioned that Jerusalem would be safe though without any fortifications. And said unto him Run speak to this young man saying Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein. A wall of fire round about.

1-2 What Zechariah saw. Zechariah 21-5 New International Version NIV A Man With a Measuring Line 2 aThen I looked up and there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand. THIS thirdvision is meant to compliment the first two and increase the encouragement toIsrael at this time. In the first vision Israel was given assurance as theyfaced the daunting task of rebuilding the temple and Jerusalem by being toldthat the Lord was in the midst of his people. 5 For IBut IAnd I myself saithdeclares the LORD will be untoaround herJerusalem a wall Continue reading Zechariah 2 5 Meaning. God the Father sending God the Son will glorify himself.

TRANSLATION MEANING CONTEXT. Enduring Word Bible Commentary Zechariah Chapter 5 Zechariah 5 Two Visions Regarding the Cleansing of Gods People A. Though without walls Jerusalem will dwell securely because of divine protection. D To defend my Church to strike fear in the enemies and to destroy them if they approach. Zechariah 2 A City Without Walls A. Zechariah 24 - 5.

And I will be to her a wall of fire all around declares the LORD and I will be the glory in her midst. God notices the extent of his church and will take care that whatever number of guests are brought to the wedding-supper there shall be room. Verse 5 For I saith Jehovah will be unto her a wall of fire round about and I will be the glory in the midst of her As Ellis stated it. He will send the Son after glory or for the purpose of glory for the purpose of glorifying himself. Then I raised my eyes and looked and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. Zechariah 2 Commentary.

This vision means well to Jerusalem. So that she needs no other wall to secure her the power of God encompassing her about as the mountains did Jerusalem Psalms 1252 and he being as a wall of fire to terrify and destroy her enemies. The Russians write their acts protests and other court matters on long rolls of paper some twenty ells some thirty and some sixty and more F24. Call to Return to the Promised Land.


Pin On An Approved Workman


Pin On Fierce Jesus Girls


Pin On Inspire


Pin On Scriptures


Pin On Book Of Haggai And Zechariah


I Know That Everything God Does Will Endure Forever Nothing Can Be Added To It And Nothing Taken From It Love Scriptures Ecclesiastes Inspirational Scripture


I Myself Will Be A Wall Of Fire Around It And I Will Be Its Glory Within Zechariah 2 5 Motivational Words Jesus Praying Words


Pin On Bible Verses


Zechariah 2 5 Meaning Zechariah Meant To Be Pillar Of Fire


Pin On Inspirations


Pin On Favorite Sayings Of Mine And Others


Zechariah 8 16 17 Inspirational Scripture Thought Provoking Book Scripture


Pin On Bible Quotes


Zachariah 2 5 Phone Backgrounds Background Backrounds


Posting Komentar untuk "Zechariah 2 5 Meaning"